Monday 31 August 2015

Ent_bonus readers Lets Talk: See The Funny Employment Letter A Frustrated Graduate Wrote To A Company

This is just for Fun… Imagine you own a Company and someone wrote this kind of letter below to you, What Reply will you send to such person? Read the Later below:- I hereby refer to the recent death of the technical manager at your company, and hereby apply for the replacement of the deceased manager. Each time I apply for a job I always get a reply that no vacancy, but in this case I hv caught you red-handed ooh yes korokoro and you have no excuse cos I even attended the funeral to be sure he was actually dead and buried before applying. Attached to my letter is a copy of my c.v, his death certificate and his coffee picture. thank you and I look forward to your by force approval. Yours sincerely, Jeremiah. What Reply will you send to such person? Drop your comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment