Friday 4 September 2015

Jose Mourinho Makes It To The Guinness Book Of Records (See The Records He Broke)


20150904-122307


The name of the Chelsea FC coach appears in the 2016 version of the Guinness Book of Records for different times.
The records he now holds are as follows:-

1. “Longest football unbeaten home run by a manager ( 9 years).

2. Youngest manager to reach 100 Champions League matches (49 years 12 days).

3. Most points in a Premier League season (95).

4. Most games unbeaten at home in the Premier League (77).

While reacting to the achievement, Mourinho said: “The fact they gave me the awards in a way that I can put them up in my office is nice. It’s something fun and as a kid you could never imagine that one day you would be in the Guinness Book of Records.
You know me, these awards are for something I did in the past and obviously it’s nice, but for me what’s more important is what I can do in the future.”….. I dedicate this awards to all the “Agberos” supporting Chelsea FC in Nigeria, he added……

No comments:

Post a Comment